Human Capital Management Solution
While maximizing the value of your company’s most important resource, its workforce, you also need to minimize what you spend on managing it. Additionally, as your organization grows, finding more cost-effective, flexible solutions to administer your growing, diverse and dispersed workforce becomes a necessity.
IDS Human Capital Management provides a unique advantage addressing these challenges through an integrated, intuitive, flexible and comprehensive HCM solution.
If you’re still doing payroll yourself, you know that it’s a painful and time-consuming process. Processing payroll involves much more than simply distributing regular paychecks. There are many regulations and withholding tables to keep track of and, just when you think you understand them, they change. Then there are taxes, deductions, changes in payroll laws, year-end documentation and more to worry about.
IDS Premier Payroll Service is a complete, full-service solution for managing your payroll. We do all the hard work for you, including handling all filings and deposits for federal, state and local jurisdictions. IDS Premier Payroll Service minimizes payroll headaches, reduces tedious paperwork and gives you peace of mind with our “No Penalties Guarantee.”1 You’ll never need to prepare or mail payroll tax forms again. Managing payroll has never been so easy.
Benefits of NetSuite Premier Payroll Service
- Guaranteed Accuracy. We back the accuracy of our payroll service with our “No Penalties Guarantee.” Your deposits and filings are accurate and on time—or we pay the penalty.
- Integration. Premier Payroll Service is completely integrated with accounting, for seamless payroll management. Unlike when you use a third-party payroll product, you’ll never need to re-enter payroll data into Accounting, so you save time and minimize the chance of data entry errors.
- Simplicity. There are no software programs to download, buy, install or learn to use.
- Flexibility. You can choose one of three convenient ways to pay employees: direct deposit, print checks yourself, or have us print and deliver checks to you.
Features of Premier Payroll Service End-to-End Payroll Management
- Calculate earnings, deductions, company contributions and taxes automatically
- Calculate real-time gross-to-net, with payroll preview, avoiding hidden costs
- Calculate accrued paid time off
- Pay employees and contractors via direct deposit at no extra charge, allowing you to run payroll with only two banking days’ lead time before the pay date
- Print paychecks on local printers, which lets you run payroll with no lead time before the pay date
- Create payroll reversals without re-entering detailed payroll data
- Use service-printed paychecks drawn the Premier Payroll Service’s bank account for convenience and to protect you from fraud
Integration with Back-office functions
- Integrate your payroll with accounting, expense reporting, time tracking and commissions, providing truly seamless payroll management and reporting
- Integrate fully into the commission module (module sold separately)
- Avoid re-entering payroll data into multiple systems
- Handle all new hire reporting to state and local authorities as needed; new employee registrations are filed for you
Comprehensive Payroll Reporting
- Access your data online anytime, anywhere
- Use free standard and customized reports
- Export data to Excel® and other programs
Incentive Management module allows businesses to design, track and pay sales commission plans. NetSuite provides an easy-to-use solution to address the challenges of creating and maintaining complex multi-tiered commission plans, including managing and calculating sales compensation based on criteria such as quota, quantity sold, service item, product profitability and even one-time “spiffs.” With Incentive Management Solution, sales teams get a clear view into their incentives through automated commission reporting, ensuring that sales reps understand their incentives and are aligned with business goals.
Centralize and Manage Commission Plans with Ease With Incentive Management, commission programs can be managed centrally and collaboratively. Executives, sales managers and finance managers alike can manage compensation rules within commission schedules in a familiar spreadsheet-like interface. Commission rules can be configured with different performance measures including:
- Quotas: Per period (monthly, quarterly, annually, year-to-date) categorized by total sales, product or service, subsidiary, class of business, department or location.
- Total Sales or Quantity Sold: Per order or period categorized by product or service, class of business, department or location.
- Profitability: Based on each order categorized by product.
- Custom Measurement: For all quota- and sales-based commission plans, system offers the ability to calculate commissions based on custom criteria.
With Incentive Management Solution, multiple commission schedules can be rolled into comprehensive commission plans that can include multiple rules and enforce effective dates. This provides flexibility into how you structure and deploy your commission plans.
Solution provides sophisticated rule management to ensure that you can structure commissions and payments the way you want them:
- Commissions can be calculated on a linear scale, a marginal scale, a target factor or no scale at all. A linear scale uses the total value of the order to determine the payment. A marginal scale allots portions of the order value to each step of a scale. A target factor enables a single schedule to be set using a linear scale to award a percentage of the target factor.
- Easily calculate indirect commissions that are due to managers and executives from sales at the field level. Simply set up a schedule that applies to sales managers and executives. When field sales personnel on the manager’s team book orders that qualify, the amount will be reflected in the compensation due to the manager or other qualified individuals in the organizational hierarchy.
Set up split commissions when needed.
With Team Selling capabilities, you have the ability to split commissions between multiple parties on the same sales transaction. Simply specify the appropriate contribution percentages for each sales individual involved in the transaction, and commission schedules automatically use the contribution percentage to determine the payout.