Alfresco Document Management System helps you on governing the practice both of documents managers and of any person who creates or uses document in the course of their business activities.
Alfresco Document Management helps your organization in:
• Setting policies and standards.
• Establishing and promulgating procedures and guidelines.
• Designing, implementing and administering specialized systems for managing documents.
• Assigning responsibilities and authorities.
• Providing a range of services relating to the management and use of documents.
• Integrating documents management into business systems and processes.
Alfresco allows businesses to control the production, storage, management and distribution of electronic documents, yielding greater effectiveness and the ability to reuse information and to control the flow of the documents.
Alfresco integrates all essential documents management, collaboration and an advanced search functionality into one easy to use solution. The system also includes administration tools to define the roles of various users, access control, user quota, level of document security, detailed logs of activity and automations setup.
Alfresco builds a highly valuable repository of corporate information assets to facilitate knowledge creation and improve business decision making, boosting workgroups and enterprise productivity through shared practices, greater, better customer relations, faster sales cycles, improved product time-to-market, and better-informed decision making.